CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICYThis cancellation and refund policy is applicable to all website design, development, hosting, search engine optimisation, digital marketing, ecommerce and other services provided under the brand name Webarro, by its holding company ISys Solution LLC, UAE.
Project Termination by Client
Any request for the termination of a service by the client should be placed in writing through email and will be effective within 30 days on receipt of such notice. Termination requests placed through telephone, WhatsApp, Skype or other modes of communication will not be honoured unless confirmed in writing.
Project Termination by Webarro
Webarro holds the right to terminate a project, under any of the following scenarios, without any prior notice.
- If the Client fails to responds to queries or fails to provide the information required for completing the development of the website, within 30 days of signing up for the project
- If the Client fails to share the domain access credentials and/ or hosting control panel details within 30 days of signing up for the project, if it is required for completing the website development and hosting process
- If it is found that the services or products offered by the Client through the website are illegal and violates the law of the land
- If the Client fails to renew subscriptions or pay the balance due amount within the permitted timeframe
- If the project crosses 90-day mark due to your lack of response or due to delayed response to the development team’s queries or the inability to provide the information required to bring the project to completion
Refund for Terminated Projects
- If a website development project is cancelled before starting of the website home page mock-up design work, the amount refundable will be upto 70% of the down payment.
- If a website development project is cancelled after designing the mock-up, but before starting of the website development work, the refundable amount if any will be calculated based on the effort put towards mock-up designing against the money paid. The refund amount estimation is an internal matter which is under the sole discretion of Webarro.
- If a website development project is cancelled after entering the development stage, the amount paid towards the project will be non-refundable.
- Payments made towards Search Engine Optimization, Digital Marketing, Website Hosting and/ or other subscription-based services will be non-refundable.
- In case a paid marketing campaign is cancelled before starting of the campaign, only the amount paid towards the ad campaign budget will be refundable. The amount paid towards campaign setup fee and campaign management fee will not be refunded.