Cancellation and Refund Policy
Termination of Project by Client
Any request for the termination of a service by the client should be placed in writing through email and will be effective within 30 days on receipt of such notice. Termination requests placed through telephone, Skype or other modes of communication will not be honoured unless confirmed in writing.
Termination of Project by Webarro
Webarro holds the right to terminate a project, under any of the following scenarios, without any prior notice.
- If the Client fails to provide any information that is required for starting of a project such as the filled-in website building questionnaire, logo, colour scheme, design preferences, website content or any other information within 15 days of signing up for the project
- If the Client fails to respond to queries or fails to provide the information required for completing the development of the website, within 30 days of signing up for the project
- If the Client fails to share the domain access credentials and/ or hosting control panel details within 30 days of signing up for the project, if it is required for completing the website development and hosting process
- If it is found that the services or products offered by the Client through the website are illegal and violates the law of the land
- If the Client fails to renew subscriptions or pay the balance due amount within the permitted timeframe
Refund for Terminated Projects
- If a website development project is cancelled before starting of the website home page mock-up design work, the amount refundable will be upto 70% of the paid amount.
- If a website development project is cancelled after designing of the mock-up, but before starting of the website development work, the refundable amount will be upto 50% of the paid amount.
- If a website development project is cancelled after entering the development stage, the down payment will be non-refundable.
- Payments made towards Search Engine Optimisation, Online Marketing, Website Hosting and/ or other subscription based services will be non-refundable.