At Webarro, we are committed to protect your personal information provided to us. We strictly adhere to the Data Protection and Privacy Laws of the country.
When you provide your personal information through an online form, you are deemed to have agreed that you allow Webarro to use this information for the purpose it is collected for (mentioned below).
The Way We Use Information
The information collected from the clients will be used for any or all of the below listed services.
- Build and personalise your website
- Manage your online presence
- Market your services and products online
- Enhance customer service
- Billing and Collection
- Communication with the client
- Any other service listed on Webarro website
- Any information collected by Webarro will never be passed on to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Any information pertaining to your bank account or credit card will be treated with high confidentiality and will not be shared with any third parties.
As you browse Webarro.com, we may place cookies on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. However, we do not collect personal information such as your name, address, postal address or telephone number.
Our websites may contain links to other websites. We are not liable for privacy practices of other websites.